Friday 6 June 2014

One Pedal at a Time.

When I retired I felt like a bit of a challenge to increase/maintain my physical and mental resilience. The method I chose was to cycle from Halifax Nova Scotia in Canada to Key West in Florida.



 It felt good having done it but now it doesn't seem enough. My aim now is to cycle round the world 'One Pedal at a Time'. Well not literally one pedal at a time but around 2,000 or 3,000 mile chunks at a time.

This chunk is from the Russian border near St Petersberg back through Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and up from Dover to home.


4 comments:

  1. Have you gone already? When are you due pack? I was still expecting an invite to the mushroom risotto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ling ran out of time, promise fresh mushroom rissoto on return in August better than leftover freezer stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. You're forgiven. Enjoy the ride. I just spent 30 minutes clearing the garage and I'm exhausted already...

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing as ever B, and good to know i'm not the only 1 who (sometimes) can't orientate a map! Keep peddling girly and i'll make you mushroom risotto :-)

    ReplyDelete