Friday 20 June 2014

LATTE LIGHT

Those of you that know me well know I have a bit of a latte addiction. Well it's not that serious but I do like one each day. Now Finland has been lovely,  great scenery and friendly welcoming people but the coffee is terrible!  In my desperation for a latte I paid 4 euros in a cafe in Helsinki, it was OK but tiny, about 2 euros per sip. In the interests of economy I thought I would try a regular coffee but several experiences later all I have had is lukewarm/stewed/burnt offerings. If this persists in Sweden I am going to have to go cold turkey on the lattes.
BTW and I can hardly believe I am writing this, the only decent coffee I have had was in McD******, yes you know who I mean. Good coffee for a couple of euros and free wifi.

1 comment:

  1. Oh just loved the cold turkey comment, made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete